Reply by Videostripe

Sear Sir/Madam,
We are sorry to hear that You are not satisfied with a level of our customer service and You could not count on solving your problem. It is a precious feedback that helps us to improve the service. We hope that the issue was solved successfully. If you have any further questions we await You to contact us. Our customer service phone number is 00-1-800-519-4199. It is toll-free.
Author's

If this name comes up in your bank account ring your bank immediately. Within 20 seconds my bank had cancelled my card.

I think they got my details somehow when I clicked on an in app thing accidentally through the Kim Kardashian app. I've been corresponding with them through email before I cancelled my card and they are very unprofessional, there were a lot of spelling errors. They said they'd issue a refund but don't listen.. contact your bank and they will start investigating them.

It may take a few weeks but you'll get your money back. Let your bank handle it!

Review about: Videostripe Account.

Comments

Same happened to me ... When I called the Videostripe Florida number to question the charge, I ended up talking with someone in Poland!

They told me they would credit my account, only if I gave them my full credit card number!

They said they do not file by name. My bank cancelled immediately too!

comments