Reply by Videostripe Apr 10

Dear customer,

As i can see on our data base you have already talked today April 10th 2017 with one of our agents and she has canceled your account and she has requested a refund. You can find confirmation of the refund on your inbox.

You have mentioned that within your trial you canceled your account and you have received a confirmation. Could you please forward this confirmation email to our email support@videostripe.com? We would like to investigate how is possible that your account was still active if you have received a confirmation of cancellation.

Could you kindly please mark this post as resolved once you have received your money back?

If You have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Kind regards,
Videostripe Team
Author's

Approximately one month ago I signed up for Videostripe 1 month Free Membership offer.I started using the site but after the very 1st day I realised that this product did not suit my needs and that I did not wish to continue with my subscription.

I then cancelled membership. Videostripe confirmed that I my subscription had been cancelled and also refunded a couple of small amounts re downloads. Today I discovered that an amount of $68.67 has been deducted from my bank account without my permission. I DO NOT WANT VIDEOSTRIPE AND DO NOT USE IT AT ALL.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP AND I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY.DIANNE WRIGHT

Review about: Videostripe Credit Card Charge.

I didn't like: Unauthorised deduction from my account.

Review #1031913 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Videostripe Free Trial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Unauthorised charges / $69
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Videostripe?