Reply by Videostripe

Dear Sir, Let us inform that your case has been resolved successfully. We informed about the details in the private message sent to your e-mail address. We hope that the proposed solution is fully satisfying for You. In case of any further questions or concerns we encourage You to contact us. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com
Author's
Revelstoke, British Columbia

Hello, I checked my bank account today and noticed that I had a $71.32 charge from Videostrip, which is something I don't actually recall ever signing up for. It's possible that I may have signed up for the trial, not realizing that I would be charged the subsequent months, but I don't remember doing so.

And even so, I know I never would have selected a permanent registration if I did, so I don't think it's particularly fair to have money taken from my account for a site that I don't even use.

I'm a university student who has to pay through the roof for tuition and housing, I can't afford to have these monthly charges taken from my account. I don't even have enough money to pay my tuition as it is.

I know you may not be able to, but I ask that you please refund my 70 dollar charge, that 70 dollars is way too much for someone like me If it's required, my email address is tsterthegreat100@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $71. The author is overall dissatisfied with Videostripe and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about videostripe account from Videostripe was unauthorised transaction, unauthorised payment and videostripe Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Videostripe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Videostripe to other companies on our site.