Reply by Videostripe

Dear Sir, Let us inform that your case has been resolved successfully. We informed about the details in the private message sent to your e-mail address. We hope that the proposed solution is fully satisfying for You. In case of any further questions or concerns we encourage You to contact us. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com
Author's
Revelstoke, British Columbia

Hello, I checked my bank account today and noticed that I had a $71.32 charge from Videostrip, which is something I don't actually recall ever signing up for.It's possible that I may have signed up for the trial, not realizing that I would be charged the subsequent months, but I don't remember doing so.

And even so, I know I never would have selected a permanent registration if I did, so I don't think it's particularly fair to have money taken from my account for a site that I don't even use.

I'm a university student who has to pay through the roof for tuition and housing, I can't afford to have these monthly charges taken from my account.I don't even have enough money to pay my tuition as it is.

I know you may not be able to, but I ask that you please refund my 70 dollar charge, that 70 dollars is way too much for someone like me If it's required, my email address is tsterthegreat100@gmail.com

Review about: Videostripe Account.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Unauthorised transaction, Unauthorised payment, Videostripe.

Had an Experience with Videostripe?