Reply by Videostripe

Dear customer,

We have received your email and we are looking forward to hear from you to solve this issue as soon as possible. Please check your inbox/spam folder.

Could you kindly please mark this post as resolved once this issue has been solved?

Kind regards,
Videostripe Team
Author's

I had used videostripe before and cancelled after a month of having it.The last email i have says that my account was cancelled.

During october of 2016 i was looking at my banking statements and found out videostripe was still charging me. Looking at my emails there was no email saying my account was reactivated. I was not happy because when i looked further back. Videostripe was charging me 49.99 every month.

When my bank card expired and i got a new one, my bank froze my card because videostripe was forcing payments through when my bank said they shouldnt be allowed to do this.

I am not happy with what is happening and i would like a refund of some kind.I had contacted customer support and emailed them, but i am very unhappy.

Review about: Videostripe Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: It is my fault for not seeing earlier but i would like a partial refund. At least a third or half of what i paid for.

Had an Experience with Videostripe?