Reply by Videostripe Jan 08, 2015

Dear Sir, Please accept our apologies for the occurred situation. We hope we solved this issue in a satisfying manner. In case of any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us 24/7 under this US toll-free number 00 1-800-519-4199, trough the the Skype under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's
London, London
100% full Resolved

I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.

Spoke to customer service and he said there was a problem with my account and he will give me a refund.If I had not questioned this I would have been paying for something that I can not use.

I'd STRONGLY ADVISE others not to use this website, as it's the biggest scam ever.

Hopefully I will get my refund in the "7 Days" they said.

The Customer service person seem to be friendly and understanding, but we will soon see as to whether or not he will submit the refund.I will let you know as soon as I get the refund.

Review about: Trial Membership.

I didn't like: Unauthorised payment, No account.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Videostripe Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Payment with no account. / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Videostripe?

Submit review

Comments

OliverLangfrey

I got a refund, after about 3 days, no problem. I got a little extra to (only a couple of pence) but I deserve it after the hastle they put me through.

OliverLangfrey

Did you get the refund?

nizam
Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia #901526

My account was also debited yesterday for USD49.99. It was an unauthorised transaction. Upon checking my account transaction it shows a pre-authorised debit and later it shows reverse pre-authorised credit.

Hope I will get my money back.

Guys!!!....always check your bank account!

Fixed Income
to nizam #903902

I got some charges.My bank knew it was fraud.

I dont even know how they got my card number. Cancelled my card. No more problem.

Stay away from video stripe.It's very bad news.

Show