Reply by Videostripe

Dear customer,

In order to increase the safety and security of every customer who uses our services, Videostripe may post one or multiple verification charges to your credit or debit card, with a variable amount between 0.50 USD and 2.00 USD. This amount will be refunded automatically within few days.

It was stated on the registration page and further explained on the terms & conditions:

Please check your inbox/spam folder, i can see that our support agent has already replied to your email and cancellation request.

If You have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Kind regards,
VideoStripe Team.
Style and Design

I signed up for a free trial yesterday.However, found out this morning that despite being a "free" trial, my card had been charged with multiple $1 charges, bringing my bank account to -$121.08 and thus into overdrawn status.

I sent an email asking about it as soon as i saw the charges. As of writing this, i have not heard back from them. According to the terms of service, there should be corresponding refunds for those charges. They are not there.

Why in the world does a free trial need these charges?

That is absolutely asinine.I do not demand full reimbursement, but at least some would be nice.

superdarklink wrote the review because of pricing issue at Videostripe and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $121 and wants Videostripe to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was videostripe. Author liked the most easy cancellation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Videostripe and videostripe free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.