Reply by Videostripe

Dear customer,

Linked to the emails provided we have only found an account which has been canceled on the date 10-September-2017 which only charges are the verification fee which is automatically refunded within few days.

As you can find on our Terms of user, in order to increase the safety and security of every customer who uses our services, Videostripe may post one or multiple verification charges to your credit or debit card, with a variable amount between 0.50 USD and 2.00 USD. This amount will be refunded automatically within few days.

These verification charges may occur within the first 30 days of the registration period, as well as at any point during the duration of the service. As your account was still active and it was not charged the monthly fee, the system charges you a verification fee to make sure the data provided upon the registration are still valid.

If by any chance you had been charged the monthly fee of 49.99 USD, please contact with our customer support team as soon as possible in order to solve this issue. We are available 24/7 so you can reach us at any time at the website

Could you kindly please mark this post as resolved once your issue has been solved.

If You have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Kind regards,
Videostripe Team
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I would like my money back please.I cancelled my account months ago and I have been still getting billed.I contacted you guys earlier and all you guys sent me was an account cancellation confirmation.What I want is my money back.I have never used this service ever since getting the free trial.I am very disappointed.My account should under the email or

Review about: Videostripe Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.