Reply by Videostripe

Dear Madam,
We herby to inform that your case has been solved successfully. We were glad to assist You on that matter and we hope that provided solution was satisfying for You. In case of any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us 24/7 under this US toll-free number 00 1-800-519-4199, trough the the Skype under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's

I noticed a charge of $49.99 on my debit card which I didn't charge, The company who charged me is "Video Stripe Support" in Florida, I called them and hung on for over 10 minutes, they never answered. There were three more charges for 'cable', we don't have cable we have Direct TV.

I informed my bank and they are opening a "Fraud account" for this company.

I'm assuming my debit card was hacked and I will receive a new one in three days or so. I will not use my debit card again, it has been cancelled by the bank.

I didn't like: Fraudulent charges on debit card.

Comments

Amherst, Virginia, United States #889954

I got signed up for a 7-day free trial of VideoStripe and forgot to cancel my account. Either yesterday was the last day, or today was the last day I could cancel without getting charged an additional $49.99 for another month.

Anyways, I looked at my bank account statement online and realized i had already been charged $49.99 so I contacted VideoStripe customer support through their online agent telling them I didn't wish to continue and I had meant to cancel my trial before an automatic recurring charge was issued.

The CS agent asked for my email, and then notified me that my account has been canceled and I can expect a refund within 7 days of the $49.99. So, pending that the refund goes through smoothly which I expect it to, I have had a very positive experience with VideoStripe

comments