Reply by Videostripe

Dear customer,

We are sorry for how it looked. Due to the fact that it's a very peculiar case for us, we got this situation straight away and informed the customer in more details directly via email.

Kind regards,
Videostripe Team.

Used's trial run back in 2014 and cancelled within a day, fast forward to 2016 and realised they took money from my bank account without my knowledge and consent for no reason whatsoever. Which means they still keep all your bank details even after you cancel, therefore being able to take money whenever they want which is what happened to me.

So I went to contact customer support and talked to a guy named Paul who talked all sunshine and rainbows promising me that I will get the refund, so I waited. This was on 12/05/16. So nearly 3 weeks later I heard nothing from them no refund no replies, then I went to customer support again and talked to a guy named Hank. By then I realised the first guy I talked to did not even issue my refund and Hank just kept telling me to talk to my bank and email Paul and whatnot. Even though Paul had already agreed to give the refund. Because it seems like that the only person that can deal with a simple refund was Paul, I am forced to chase him around in order to talk to him, it had now been 1 month and 2 weeks with me just trying to get my money that they in no right should have took.

I have kept all the live chat transcripts with all the times I've talked to them. It seems like now Paul only works Sundays since currently every time I go and ask to talk to him he is not there, and they will precede to tell me he will work on Sunday.

By now it is clear that they are not going to give me back the money they took, they are thieves, scammers and will take your money without consent and then refuse to give it back because you can't do anything about it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of videostripe free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Videostripe needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned videostripe free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Videostripe.