I discovered to my horror that daughter was being charged 49.99 a month fo Videostripe - a service that she did not sign up for nor does she ever remember hearing about it. When she called customer service they said they would refund her for 4 months but refused to refund her for the year of charges they were sending to her card.

Sounds like a total scam -

What are her options at this time?

The customer service person had a Russian accent - possible he was an immigrant but I'm wondering if this is a front for a Russian company that is set up to abuse the American consumer. We should have been examining her bank statements more closely so that part is on us.

Review about: Videostripe Customer Care.

Reason of review: probable scam on the part of Videostripe - unauthorized charges to my daughter's account.

I didn't like: Completely unauthorized charges.

Comments

I sign up for videostripe a month ago, but i never used even I can't sign in my account as well. And then when i check my account, the video stripe was charge me $65.66 without my permission.So can you refund my money?! And don't take my money again in the future.And please delete my account because i don't need even I can't log in as well.Thankyou