I discovered to my horror that daughter was being charged 49.99 a month fo Videostripe - a service that she did not sign up for nor does she ever remember hearing about it. When she called customer service they said they would refund her for 4 months but refused to refund her for the year of charges they were sending to her card.

Sounds like a total scam -

What are her options at this time?

The customer service person had a Russian accent - possible he was an immigrant but I'm wondering if this is a front for a Russian company that is set up to abuse the American consumer. We should have been examining her bank statements more closely so that part is on us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Videostripe Customer Care.

Reason of review: probable scam on the part of Videostripe - unauthorized charges to my daughter's account.

I didn't like: Completely unauthorized charges.

Comments

I sign up for videostripe a month ago, but i never used even I can't sign in my account as well. And then when i check my account, the video stripe was charge me $65.66 without my permission.So can you refund my money?! And don't take my money again in the future.And please delete my account because i don't need even I can't log in as well.Thankyou