Reply by Videostripe Jun 30, 2015

Dear Sir,

In case your card has been charged by our company without your consent please contact us. Any charge done to your card by VideoStripe.com means that the card had been used to open an account on our website. Our customer care agents will assist You with solving this issue. You can reach our Customer Support under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's
Endicott, New York

To whom it may concern,

Hello.I went to check my transactions today on my Visa card and noticed a debit transaction from Videostripe back on February 3rd of one dollar.

Thereafter, there is another transaction of one dollar returned to my Visa card in credit. There is another debit transaction of fifty dollars that was done on May 10th. I never used Videostripe, in fact was not aware of the company until now, and was transacted fifty dollars that I would appreciate for it to be refunded.

I have attached two screenshots of the charges made on my card account by Videostripe.I would like the $49.99 transaction refunded back unto my card containing the last 4 digits of 7316, with the expiration date of 02/23.

Review about: Billing Department.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Videostripe?

Submit review

Comments

RebOvery

Only through complete persistence and my CC companys dispute department, was I able to get an entire refund from this bogus, scamming company.I urge EVERY ONE, if you EVER have to deal with these people, keep every word of correspondence with them,.

They screwed themselves, by sending me an email stating a full refund would be given, and that was back in April!, of course they had NO intention of giving me one, I recorded every phone call to them, and forwarded all of that with my dispute claim!

I received my refund moments ago.

My advice for you, CALL THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY, FILE A CLAIM WITH YOUR CC COMPANY, AND HAVE THEM ISSUE A NEW CARD!!

Good luck to you, persistence will pay off.

Show