Reply by Videostripe Jun 23, 2016

Dear customer,

As i can see in our data base, you have contacted us the last night and your issue has already been solved by one of our support agents.

Your account was canceled and your refund (full amount) will be sent within few hours. The usual time for a refund to be reflected on your account is 5 up to 10 business days depending on the banking procedures. You can find more details in your inbox and, if you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.

We would like to ask you, why didn't you contact our customer support before? We are available 24/7 so you can reach us at any time at the website www.videostripe.com

Would you be kind enough to delete the post after your issue has been resolved by receiving the money back?

If you have any further question, don´t hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
VideoStripe Team
Author's
Denton, Texas
100% full Resolved

Update by user Jun 27, 2016

The company immediately worked with me to resolve the problem, and I am extremely satisfied. Thank you so much for the quick action and for listening and helping me out.

Original review posted by user Jun 22, 2016

I am a college student that budgets well and spends very little money, so I rarely check my bank account because I never have to worry about running low.My bank statements get sent to my parents home because I tend to move often.

Today I was going through them and discovered that starting on March 4th 2016, Videostripe has withdrawn exactly $199.65 from my account without my knowledge. I have no idea what Videostripe is. It even charges me an international fee to Sao Paulo, Brazil.

I have no email records of signing up for this so it clearly wasn't me.I want my money back and to be removed from this website immediately.

Review about: Videostripe Refund.

I didn't like: Waking up and finding money missing from my account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Scammed, Account Made & Charged Without My Knowledge / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Videostripe?

Submit review