filters
State:
City:
Product:

Videostripe - I never signed up to this

I want a full refund. Never agreed to this.
Show

Videostripe - Would like to cancel membership as I was not aware of monthly payment didn’t realise I have been paying it for about a year . I thought it was one off payment for membership.

Did not realise I was making a payment of £36.77 every month for past year . I would like a refund and cancel contract .
5.0

Videostripe - Want to unsubscribe

i want to unsubscribe pls but i can t log in to do this. can you pls cancel my subscription
Show

I don’t remember signing up for videostripe . I have noticed money coming out of my account .

I would appreciate if you can give me a reason for taking money from my account without my permission .

Videostripe - Scam?!

Free trial turns into 50$ monthly fee for service i haven't any clue of. Called phone number provided by my bank and its disconnected?! Cancel my prescription for whatever it is. Mnpaulson0322@gmail.com is my email associated with whatever scam this is. Luckily for my bank, to flag fradulant activity from Camen Islands. Tried calling the number, which is conveniently disconnected....

Videostripe - Taking money when not autherised

15/12/2018 money to the sum of $78.82 Aust was taken from my account by VIDEOSTRIPE.COM when i have never accessed there services or even heard of them . I wish a full refund from this company,and am going on the internet to warn people about this company and not deal with them.

Videostripe - Fraudulent access to my bank account

15/12/2018 $78.82 was taken from my bank account without my permission as i have never heard of VIDEOSTRIPE .COM before and have never accessed your services ever . i want a full refund .Check your ref number you gave me 1423989
I didn't like
  • How they scammed me
Show

Videostripe - Never heard of company and they debited money from my account i did not sign up for membership with these people and have asked for the return of the money they took

yes i have contacted you for a full refund you took from my account
I didn't like
  • Unauthorized deduction form my account
Reply to reviews
i have never signed up with your company yet money was taken from my account... $77.55... someone has obviously fraudulently used my card as i have never heard of your company before.... I would just like the money transferred back to my account.... please email me on...
OpulentPekingese749
OpulentPekingese749

contact me on email ,malcol.comau@gmail.com as i have been fraududently been abused by your company VIDEOSTRIPE.COM ,this company is overseas from me and i have never heard or...

Contact Videostripe