Reply by Videostripe

Dear Customer,

As we can see you already contacted with our suppot by LiveChat on the date 07-12-2017. Your account has already been cancelled and our support agent has already sent a refund request to our financial department. Confirmation of the cancellation and refund were sent to your email address.

Could you kindly please mark this post as resolved once you have received your money back?

If you have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time. We are available 24/7 so you can reach us at any time at the website www.videostripe.com

Kind regards,
Videostripe Team
Author's
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was playing one of my favourite games, and I was trying to get free coins etc I signed up with them for a freee trial and cancelled with them almost immediately and I noticed $72.72 was taken out of my bank account today 08/12/17 so I rung my bank and they had told me that video stripe has been trying to take money out my account regularly but it always declined, if you do not refund me my money I will take this further! That money was meant for Christmas presents how dare you! Don’t recommend signing up with this website it’s FAKE!

Review about: Videostripe Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.