Reply by Videostripe

We are sorry but not every movie is available in every country. We are constantly updating our movie database and expanding our licences to cover more countries. Since we cannot guarantee the access to each movie from every country, we always offer a free trial so that you have the possibility to try out the service before you start the subscription. The charges occurring on your card’s account are the validation fees. During the registration we check the validity of the credit card provided by charging small amount in the range of USD0.50 up to $2, which later on, however, is credited. It was stated in the Terms&Conditions as well as in the registration form. The charged amount will be released within more or less 2-3 days. In case of any further questions we encourage to contact us. You can reach our Customer Support under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's

Iwanted to watch the final two episodes of the PBS show The Crimson Field....they asked for my credit card #, any name, the expiration date, and the CVC code on the back of my card...then no episodes...they claimed these episodes were no longer available!!!!! I am LIVID and have reported your company Videostripe.com as a fraudulent SCAM just skimming credit card information.

I have call the card services 24/7 customer service for my card and asked that the amounts charged .30 cents and $1.30..be voided and NOT PAID! IF I see these amounts on my statement, I will forward it to the Nebraska States attorney consumer fraud complaint division for further procecution....Angela

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "total scam skimming for credit card info" of videostripe free trial. Videostripe needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned videostripe free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Videostripe.