Reply by Videostripe

Dear Sir,
Videostripe.com is a website to watch movies online. We offer a free trial during the first 7 days, but if you don't cancel your account, it continues as a Premium account at 49,99 USD / month. Let me confirm that the account registered under your e-mail address has been canceled and there will be no further charges. In the message sent to your e-mail we have also informed You about the decision of our financial department. In case of any further concerns, questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us 24/7 under this US toll-free number 00 1-800-519-4199, trough the the Skype under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's
2.1K views

i take it is not just me video strip took money off looks like it has hit the USA and the uk

i had my wife ask me this morning wot is video strip ? i i dont know ?

checked my account online and and noticed that a payment of £39.99 had came out who was this company ? contacted the bank to make a dispute about my account and the £39.99 that video strip had taken out canceled my card asap had a another look at my account history to find out that video strip had taken a total of 12 payments out of my account over the space of 3 month's i was relay shocked :( so i had to contact the bank again to dispute the other 11 transactions not fun hopefully i will get my money back tried to contact video strip with no luck on several occasions ! hope some one sorts this computer crime out for good my advice is to cancel your card asap and get a new one and to double check you account for more payments taken out videostripe you are a crook taking peoples money !!!!

Review about: Videostripe Account.