I can see that you registered for the service Videostripe.com on the date 21-03-2016. You were signed up with your email aisa10rvr@XXXX.XXX. For this reason your credit card was charged. Now your account is cancelled and you will not be charged anymore in the future.
In order to increase the safety and security of every customer who uses our services, Videostripe may post one or multiple verification charges to your credit or debit card, with a variable amount between 0.50 USD and 2.00 USD. This amount will be refunded automatically within few days. It was stated on the registration page and further explained on the terms & conditions.
We offer a 7-day free trial period. If you cancel your account within the free trial period, you will not be charged for the service. If you do not cancel your account within one week your account will be extended to a monthly premium subscription at the cost of 49.99 USD. This is also stated on the registration page and further explained in our terms & conditions that every new customer must read and accept upon the registration process.
We care about our customers and of course we guarantee a refund, if you are not satisfied. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service. I have forwarded a request to our financial department. You can expect the money back usually within 7 up to 10 business days.
We would like to ask you why didn't you contact our customer support? We are available 24/7 so you can reach us at any time at the website www.videostripe.com
Would you be kind enough to delete the post after your issue has been resolved by receiving the money back?
If You have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time.
VideoStripe Support Team.
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I checked my bank account today and noticed that I had a $71.32 charge from Videostrip, which is something I don't actually recall ever signing up for. It's possible..."
- "MANTHISSITESUCKS.com singsnapsucks2.com Malicious and Libelous Activity Internet http://www.ripoffreport.com/questionable-activities/manthissitesucks-com/manthissitesucks-com-singsnaps-68fad.htm 3Author3Consumer0Employee/Owner Report Details MANTHISSITESUCKS.com 1902 Pueble Drive Internet United States of America Phone: 9514913283 Web: www.singsnapsucks2.com/ Category: Questionable Activities ArbitrateSet the record straight! Singsnapsucks2.com changed to MANTHISSITESUCKS.com is a hate site..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "every year, i always plan to visit my family and friends in the Philippines.. unfortunately i can't bring with me my car from states because if I'm going to..."
- "You purchased a so expensive phone that they claimed to be with the highest quality in the market, but when you accidentally dropped it just less than 2 feet from..."
- "I buy money counter for php 3.004 but they sent me money detector lamp(Order # 392683586 ), the item totally different. They don`t check what they sent to their customer,..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."