Reply by Videostripe

Dear Customer, In order to increase the safety and security of every customer who uses our services, Videostripe may post one or multiple verification charges to your credit or debit card, with a variable amount between 0.50 USD and 2.00 USD. This amount will be refunded automatically within few days. It was stated on the registration page and further explained on the terms & conditions.
Author's

I registered an account to watch a movie and couldn't so I canceled it which was supposed to be free now video stripe is removing money from my account

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of videostripe account from Videostripe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Videostripe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Videostripe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.