Reply by Videostripe

Dear Madam, Any charge done to your credit card by our company suggests that the card had been used to start a subscription in our service. If it was not You who signed up personally and you did not authorize use of your credit card on our website, please contact us. We will launch our standard procedure in case of unauthorized transactions. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's

I had never even heard of videostripe until they began to charge my account. Hopefully, a solution will be found for this service that I do not even want or have heard of.

This person wrote the review videostripe account from Videostripe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Videostripe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Videostripe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.