Reply by Videostripe

Dear Sir/Madam, Any charge done to your credit card by our company suggests that the card had been used to start a subscription in our service. If it was not You who signed up personally and you did not authorize use of your credit card on our website, please contact us. We will launch our standard procedure in case of unauthorized transactions. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's
Madison, Maine

Recently i checked my debit card, and low and behold they froze my account. I have never ever used this video whstever u called it.

I am very pisded. 48 dollars was tskin out of my account, now i have a negative balance of $90....seriously not impressed at all

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of videostripe account. Videostripe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned videostripe account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Videostripe.