Reply by Videostripe

Dear Customer, We found in our base the account registered under your e-mail address provided in contact info. Let me announce that the subscription has been canceled and there will be no further charges. The recurring charges to your credit card were month subscription fee deducted on the basis of Terms & Conditions that You had accepted at sign up to our service. According to them the payments are non-refundable although taking into account your extraordinary situation, our financial department took decision about issuing a partial refund of the amount deducted from your credit card, along the account’s activity. We hope that this solution satisfies You. In case of any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com
Author's

I have never had anything to do with this company. How can you charge me for things i haven't purchased let alone heard of? I want a full refund back on all you have taken from my account.

Phillipa Strudwick

psmusspec47@gmail.com

i will charge you with fraud if you don't refund ALL!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of videostripe account. Videostripe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned videostripe account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Videostripe.