Reply by Videostripe

Dear Customer, Let me inform that we have positively solved the issue. The refund should have already been reflected on your PayPal account. Please accept our apology for this inconvenience. In case of any further questions we encourage to contact us. You can reach our Customer Support under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's
3.0

Regarding on my issue #701205.. You charged me even I already cancelled my account and it almost 2months of waiting for the refund and still there is no progress..

Please follow up this issue my registered account was romz1624@gmail.com. If you want to clarify or update the status of this issue you can email me on ronz1624@gmail.com. I'm waiting and I'm very tired of asking the support since they always answered me "there's no update please be patient and wait" how would I know if there is a progress in this concern?

Is there any one working this out? Or just making us wait till we tired and forget it?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of videostripe account from Videostripe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Videostripe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Videostripe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.