Reply by Videostripe

Dear Madam, Dear Sir/Madam, Any charge done to your credit card by our company suggests that the card had been used to start a subscription in our service. If it was not You who signed up personally and you did not authorize use of your credit card on our website, please contact us. We will launch our standard procedure in case of unauthorized transactions. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's

My debit card was charged $50 without my authorization. I do not even have an account with them and never used any of their products. Please give me a refund.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Videostripe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Videostripe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Videostripe to other companies on our site.