Reply by Videostripe

Dear Sir/Madam,
From what You are saying seems that your old card’s details were used to open an account on our website. Sadly, we do not menage to detect all the case of unauthorized card use. Please do not hesitate to contact us. Possibly we will bring some light to this case and we will cancel account registered with your card details to avoid this situation to repeat ever again in the future. Here https://videostripe.com/terms-of-use?locale=en#head6 You can learn more about our refund policy in case of unauthorized transactions. Our customer service toll-free number is 00-1-800-519-4199.
Author's

I was checking my account transactions by phone and saw that someone had done a test charge of $1.00,.I immediately called customer service and told them I didn't make that charge.They told me it was videostripe.

I had them cancel my card and send me one with a new number. After I did that Videostripe tried to charge my old number again for $49.99 but the charge was denied.

What I want to know is, how the HE'LL did they get my card # and then charge it without my permission.REAL SHADY!

Review about: Videostripe Account.