Reply by Videostripe

Dear Sir/Madam,
Videostripe.com is a website to watch movies online. On the payment of month fee of 49,99 we provide an access to our movie data base. Any charge done to your credit card would suggest that it has been previously used for the purpose of singing up to our service. However, the only way we collect credit card info is during registration process on our official website www.VideoStripe.com. What You have passed trough was a standard procedure in case of unauthorized use of a credit card on our website. In case there is no clue who could used a credit card in order to register, the only possible way for us to find this account is to search it with the info of the charged credit card. According to the mentioned policy, regarding unauthorized charged, in such cases we refund victim card holder for a full amount deducted from his card. Please notify to to us if the refund was not reflected on your account in promised time (5-10 business days). You can reach us 24/7 under this US toll-free number 00 1-800-519-4199, trough the the Skype under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's

Videostripe keeps charging my account with the amount of 49,99 usd! I ve never had a subscription to this site not a single transaction, how did they find my account's details?

What can I do to get my money back? What did you others do? I spoke on Videostripe's support chat and they kept asking about the last 4 digits of my account but I didn't want to give them.

I only gave my email adress and they said that I will be refunded the amount charged within 7 bussiness days, but I doubt that. What else can I do?

Review about: Videostripe Subscription.

Reason of review: Charged without using this services.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #897580

My bank called me and informed me that someone tried my card using wrong expiration date for a charge to videotape.com. My bank is sending me a new card.

Call the fraud dept of your bank. Maybe they will help.

comments