Reply by Videostripe

Dear Sir,
You case has been solved. We were glad to help and we hope that proposed solution is satisfying for You. We have also tried to contact You trough the e-mail in order to verify if the refund procedure passed correctly. We would highly appreciate your feedback on that matter. In case of any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service. You can reach us 24/7 under this US toll-free number 00 1-800-519-4199, trough the the Skype under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's

Videostripe took 49.99 out of my acct. And wont give it back or return my calls.I had about 60.00 in my acct.at the time so it pretty much busted me.I want my money back.I had never even heard of videostripe till i saw the deduction on my statement, and how the heck did they get my acct.#??? Thank you bill h.

Comments

I just wrote a complaint about videostripe not about katie blooms.i hope there isnt any confusion regarding this matter. It was about videostripe and how they some how got ahold of my bank acct.

# and ripped me for 50.00 .

I most certainly want my money returned to me as quickly as they took it . Thanks again....

comments