Reply by Videostripe

Dear Customer, The charges that You have mentioned about seems to be standard fees for membership in VideoStripe, stated in the Terms&Conditions. Such charges done to your credit card suggest that your card credentials had been previously used to open an account on our website. If You do not recall signing up to our service, please contact us. You can reach our Customer Support under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com. We are eager to answer all your questions and find a satisfying solution.
Author's

$68.31 was charge to me without my consent!! And 1$ plus was charge every few days without me knowing. Why is this happening?!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Videostripe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Videostripe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Videostripe to other companies on our site.