Reply by Videostripe

Dear Madam, Let us inform that your case has been resolved successfully. We hope that the proposed solution is fully satisfying for You. in case of any further questions or concerns we encourage You to contact us. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com
Author's

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

I went into a videostripe site and signed up for free trial through a very popular game simple because I wanted some free cions for the game and now I am freaking out how they withrawn from my debit card of $1 for three times last April, 2015. After that, I checked on my mail if they had a prior notice about these collections but I don't get any. What I did was to unsubscribed my account from this site. But unfortunately when I handed my latest bank statement it appeared they withdrawn a bigger amount now of U$49.99 dated May 9 and again U$49.99 dated May 25. WHAT A PAIN!!! So I immediately called my bank to blocked my card and requested for a new one.

Now, I want my money back. I need your help please. WHAT WILL I DO TO REQUEST FOR REFUND? Attached hereto is my latest bank statement for you to see. Thank you very much and more power.

Sincerely,

Vilma Tagle

email - vilma.tagle@yahoo.com

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 25, 2015.