Reply by Videostripe

Dear Madam, We tried to contact You to inform about successful solution of your issue. We hope that it will be satisfying for You. In case of any further questions or concerns we encourage You to contact us. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com
Author's

On March 2, I tried to register videostripe free trial, the website told me to input my personal information and bank account. After I input everything, the system told me the bank card cannot be processed. Then I gave up. And I did not get any confirmation letter of anything from videostripe and I did not log on the website anymore.

But half month later, when I check bank statement, I see videostripe charged me $49.95. I called the support department of videostripe but they told me I registered sucessfully (I did not even noticed ) and will not pay the refund. They just rejected me seems it's my falt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Videostripe Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Unauthorised payment, Unauthorised transaction, Bad customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 26, 2015.

Comments

Napa, California, United States #966156

As I review my account during tax time, I see this $1 charge from videostripe.com.

I never ordered products from this company.

I wonder how many others got an unsuspecting $1 charge, millions?

comments