Reply by Videostripe

Dear Madam,

Videostripe.com is a website to watch movies online. We offer to our subscribers paid access to our movie database.

We block USD 1 during the registration in order to check the validity of your card. This amount will be released automatically within a few days.
Such a charges done to your credit card would suggest though that your card had been previously used to open an account on our website.

As we understand You do not recall ever singing up to VideoStripe.com. According to our refund policy regarding unauthorized transactions in case of any doubt about the authorization for a card use, we reimburse card holder for the full amount.

We were trying to contact You in order solve this issue and bring some light to the case. In case of any further concerns or questions we encourage to contact us. You can reach us 24/7 under this US toll-free number 00 1-800-519-4199, trough the the Skype under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.

Kind regards,
Jacob - Videostripe Customer Support
Author's

On Thanksgiving Day, I received notice from my credit card company that there had been two unauthorized transactions of $1.25 each on www.videostripe.com. I called my credit card company and was informed the transactions originated in Poland. Of course, I immediately cancelled my credit card.

Has anyone else had this happen recently with their Chase Amazon credit card? I hardly ever use it. The few times I have used it have been at creditable, reputable web sites with secure areas to input your credit card information.

I think I am a victim of credit card theft and worry now about identity theft!

Beware of this web site!

Reason of review: Credit card fraud.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unauthorised payment, Fraudulent credit card charge, Fraudulent charges on debit card.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2014.

Comments

Wisconsin, United States #911521

Same thing happened on my Chase Amazon card on November 7. Never heard of this company before.

They took out 61 cents and 57 cents, which were reversed. I'd like to know how they got my CC information because I rarely use this card.

comments