Reply by Videostripe

Dear Madam,
Charges done to your credit card by our company would suggest that the card had been previously used to start a subscription in our service. We are sorry to hear the You did not manage to lead the case to an end through the live-chat service. We eager to assist You with solving this matter. According to our refund policy in case of unauthorized transactions we provide victim card holder with a full refund. Unfortunately in order to find mentioned account we need some info provided during the registration process. Since we do not know who opened this account, actually the only possibility left for us to find it is to search it with a complete 16-digits card number. If You do not feel comfortable with giving it out trough the chat or over the phone we encourage You to ask your bank representative to contact us. We believe it might make You feel more secure about your confidential data and at the same time would help us to solve your case. Still, in case of any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service. You can reach us 24/7 under this US toll-free number 00 1-800-519-4199, trough the the Skype under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's

My Daughter tonight checked her bank online and found a transaction "pending" for the amount of $ 57.40 from videostripe.com !She had never even heard of them until tonight!

Went to the site and had "chat session" with some Alex guy...and he just repeatedly asked for her credit card details so he could check the transaction! Got very annoyed that she would not give her details and said he then cannot help her! Rang bank and they cannot do anything until the transaction has gone through and is no longer "pending"!

It is only a new card and since looking through her statement, the first debit from videostripe.com was for the amount of $1.15 only 1 week after she even received her card!How can they repeatedly get away with this?

Reason of review: fraud.

I didn't like: Unauthorised transactions.

Comments

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #903395

I just looked at my account and found the same transaction pending on my account from the same people and I have bever herd of them either

comments