Reply by Videostripe

Dear Sir,
Videostripe.com is a website to watch movies online.We offer a free trial during the first 7 days, but if you don't cancel your account, it continues as a Premium account at 49,99 USD / month. Therefore occurrence of those charges on your bank statement suggests that your card has been used to sign up for subscription in our service. As we understand You do not recall signing up personally. We kindly ask for a prompt contact which would allow us to solve your issue. Even though You got the charge credited by your bank, we will be be possibly able to answer the question who open mentioned account on our website. In case of any other question or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us 24/7 under this US toll-free number 00 1-800-519-4199, trough the the Skype under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com.
Author's

looking over my credit card statement and noticed a $1.00 charge from videostripe.com, it was later followed by a $49.00 charge. I have no idea how they got my CC number.

There was also a credit for $1.00 dollar on the same statement. I have never done any business with this website. Called CC company and they credited me my $49.00 back. Also the 100 word requirement to use this complaint site is a bit of over kill.

I am running out of things to say. I hope I don't have to cancel my card but may have to.

Reason of review: fraudulent charges.