Reply by Videostripe

Dear Customer, We block USD 1 during the registration in order to check the validity of your card. This amount will be released automatically within a few days. Let me confirm that your account has already been canceled and there will be no further charges. In case of any further questions or concerns we encourage You to contact us. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com
Author's
2.0

I signed up for a "free" one week trial. I read a few reviews after and wanted to immediately cancel.

I went to cancel and it did just fine. I checked my bank account this morning and saw that I was charged in two different charges for 1.00 each! This is after my subscription was cancelled!

What a scam! I will be reporting to BBB

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Videostripe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Videostripe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Videostripe to other companies on our site.