Reply by Videostripe

Dear Madam, Being genuinely concerned with your post, we have checked all the chat and phone contacts which had been done regarding this case. In the mentioned chat conversation You have admitted that You were the person to have signed up to our website. Due to the fact that the account has never been used, You were promised the refund for the most recent of the month fee payments.
In case the money were not reflected on your account on time, please contact us again. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com
Author's

***Consumer Alert - I never used the service, never obtained a membership and my credit card got charged not once BUT twice. I spent almost an hour with an agent by the name 'Paul' yesterday, in order to obtain my refund, but could not get anything!

Requested to be transferred over to a Supervisor or Manager, well, they don't have any, at the end he was so rude that transferred me over to Andres without saying he was going to do so.

'Andres' not a Supervisor or Manager, stated the same thing. I can not get a refund on one of my two charges, period!*** PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY, THEY DON'T CARE IF YOU USE THEIR SERVICE*** BAD, BAD, BAD COMPANY.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Never used the system, Unauthorised payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 08, 2015.