Reply by Videostripe

Resolved
Dear Madam, The standard time for money to be reflected on your account is between 5-10 business days. I can confirm that your refund was issued on April the 19th and You shall receive it until May the 4th. In case You don not it receive by then, please contact us to seeks for some further solution.
Author's
1.3

Update by user Jun 29, 2015

Only through complete persistence and my CC companys dispute department, was I able to get an entire refund from this bogus, scamming company. I urge EVERY ONE, if you EVER have to deal with these people, keep every word of correspondence with them,. They screwed themselves, by sending me an email stating a full refund would be given, and that was back in April!, of course they had NO intention of giving me one, I recorded every phone call to them, and forwarded all of that with my dispute claim!

I received my refund moments ago!!

Update by user Jun 29, 2015

Update by user May 05, 2015

The refund has NOT been returned, as of May 5.Just spoke with another VideoStripe person, stating once again to wait a few more days.

This is clearly becoming extremely frustrating.

A lawyer, over 49.99 is about to become involved.I have emails and recorded phone calls to this company, them stating that my refund is "being processed!" It doesn't take this long.

Update by user Apr 29, 2015

The image I uploaded is an email response from them, dated 4/18/2015....well, it's been 5-10 business days.....

Update by user Apr 29, 2015

My refund should have been in my account today, it is not.Of course, when calling the customer service #, it's always a different reason why it's taking this long.

I can every day, ask the same questions, and get a different answer every time. I'm beyond being nice and starting to become extremely iritated.

Now today i'm being told, we'll have to contact the refund department, and we'll send you an e-mail of what they say.

Yeah, not good enough.This is complete ***!!

Original review posted by user Apr 18, 2015

Seems that over a year ago, VIDEOSTRIPE is saying that I used my debit card information to sign up for their service.Well, here we are one year later, and they charge my card 49.99!!

I never used the service, whatever the service is, and want a refund.

So I contacted them today, demanded a refund, and they sent me several e-mails telling me my "subscription" was being cancelled and that in 7-10 business days, I'll be refunded my money.We'll see!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Videostripe?