Reply by Videostripe

Dear Sir,
The process of solving your case is in progress. We sent our explanation and possible solutions for this situation. We are looking forward your kind feedback to our message. We are sure that very soon we will manage to lead the case to the successful end.
Author's

Still waiting for my refund for membership fees erroneously taken from my card on 1 July.Have had dozens of email correspondence and I have made numerous calls to the international support number.

Been promised refund is being processed / has been actioned at least 5 times. Supposedly an issue with their third party financial institute. They have asked (and I have provided) many documents as "proof" I haven't received the refund, including bank statements.

Latest was it was being credited to my paypal account, 20 days later still nothing.Just want my refund, as it was a substantial amount for me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of videostripe membership fee. Videostripe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned videostripe membership fee in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Videostripe.