Reply by Videostripe

Dear customer,

We are sorry that you feel that way but the charge is for having the access to the service. Also we have a customer support available 24 hours. We would like to ask you why didn't you contact our customer support once you noticed the first charge? You can reach us at any time at the website www.videostripe.com

We want to confirm you that the promised 6 refunds have already been sent today March 13th. You can expect your money back within 5 up to 10 business days on the charged card.

If You have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Kind regards,
Videostripe Team
Author's

Absolute disgrace, been taking money from my cr card for 3 years total around 1500 gbp.The account was opened by my son who is ten!

Never received email or anything!! I have all his gaming apps coming off so just presumed is was something above board!!! My cr card company phoned them and they are only prepared to give me 6 pmts back!!! They could even see that the account was never used!!!!Again DISGUSTING!!!

How can this be aloud to happen?

FRAUD And dispetion written all over it!!!This has caused me so much stress and I feel violated!!!!!!!!

Review about: Videostripe Movies Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Videostripe?