Reply by Videostripe

Dear Madam, We are genuinely surprised with the information about issues with contacting our Customer Service. We offer a free trial during the first 7 days, but if you don't cancel your account, it continues as a Premium account at 49,99 USD / month. Any charge of this kind means that someone has used your credit card credentials in order to open the account on our website. Please contact us to receive a solution to your issue.If You cannot get the chat connection or contact us trough the Skype, pelase try writing to our support e-mail address: support@videostripe.com.
Author's

I received an call from my bank regarding an authorized payment of $50 to videostripe.com I have never even heard of this website and how the *** was I charged? I tried to contact them go their website chat, but everytime it says "there's something wrong with my connection" which makes no sense because I can connect to their website, this website, and others, but not their support chat!

I tried their skype support, but nope, no reply whatsoever.

I can't call them because I'm from another country, that's just more money being stolen from me! What the *** is this site and why are they charging random people $50??v

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of videostripe service charge. Videostripe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned videostripe service charge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Videostripe.