Reply by Videostripe

Dear Madam, We are genuinely surprised with the information about issues with contacting our Customer Service. We offer a free trial during the first 7 days, but if you don't cancel your account, it continues as a Premium account at 49,99 USD / month. Any charge of this kind means that someone has used your credit card credentials in order to open the account on our website. Please contact us to receive a solution to your issue.If You cannot get the chat connection or contact us trough the Skype, pelase try writing to our support e-mail address: support@videostripe.com.
Author's

I received an call from my bank regarding an authorized payment of $50 to videostripe.com I have never even heard of this website and how the *** was I charged? I tried to contact them go their website chat, but everytime it says "there's something wrong with my connection" which makes no sense because I can connect to their website, this website, and others, but not their support chat!

I tried their skype support, but nope, no reply whatsoever.

I can't call them because I'm from another country, that's just more money being stolen from me! What the *** is this site and why are they charging random people $50??v

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 02, 2015.