Reply by Videostripe

Dear Sir,
The charge done to your debit card seems to be a month subscription fee for our service. If You have signed up for a 7 days free trial period, it is important to remember to cancel the subscription within said period. Otherwise the subscription will continue in the regular mode. In case You do not recall ever signing up to our service and your card was used without authorization, we heartily encourage to contact our Customer Service. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com
Author's

I suddenly got informed that Videostripe made a charge at ~50$ to my credit card! This is a fraud payment.

I will make complaint to my bank! How come suddenly I have to pay 50$ for something that I have never used? Also I will report this to the police.

I want Videostripe to answer me on this, this is serious!

I will make complaint to my bank!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Videostripe. The most disappointing about videostripe credit card charge from Videostripe was fraudulent charge Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Videostripe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Videostripe to other companies on our site.