Reply by Videostripe

Resolved
Dear Madam, Let us inform that your case has been resolved successfully. We hope that the proposed solution is fully satisfying for You. in case of any further questions or concerns we encourage You to contact us. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com
Author's
Silang, Cavite

i signed up yesterday just to receive credits for my game but would not risk waiting for the 7-day trial and be charged 50$ so i tried cancelling it immediately.. much to my dismay, the email and password isn't working!

no "forgot password" link on the signin page so i manually searched it from the internet! but the forgot password after entering my email address always give me an error page {success:false}.. already sent a report via customer service and still waiting..

the website is designed to rip off customers! i don't care if they will not refund me with the initial "refundable fee" but i dont wanna be charged after that 7-day trial which i cant find a way to cancel!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 03, 2015.