Reply by Videostripe

In order to increase the safety and security of every customer who uses our services, the system may post one or multiple verification charges to your credit or debit card, with a variable amount between 0.50 USD and 2.00 USD. This amount will be refunded automatically within few days. In case of any further questions or concerns we encourage You to contact us. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com
Author's

I was offered a 7 day trial I tried it out bc it claimed it had the show I wanted to watch after signing up I realized it wasn't so I cancelled it right after and I didn't watch anything so I immediately cancelled my trial and it charged me $1.00 once and .25c another time. I thought the trial was free?

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of videostripe trial from Videostripe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Videostripe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Videostripe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.