Reply by Videostripe

Dear Madam, Let us inform that your case has been resolved successfully by one of our Customer Care Rep. We hope that the proposed solution is fully satisfying for You. In case of any further questions or concerns we encourage You to contact us. You can reach us under this U.S. toll-free number: 00 1-800-519-4199; via Skype, under following address: support.videostripe.sip or trough the live-chat service in Support section on our website: VideoStripe.com
Author's

I have NEVER before heard of this company and yesterday they removed $70.73 from my account which I need because I am living pay check to pay check. I am extremely pissed off because this was an unauthorised charge to my account from a business I have never heard of let alone given my debit card details to this company.

I am extremely pissed off and annoyed because I have only just gotten a job and I have to pay for my phone bills and can't afford to now because of this horrible company.

I want this exact amount reimbursement IMMEDIATELY!

This person wrote the review about Videostripe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Videostripe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was never used the system, unauthorised transaction, fraudulent charge and videostripe. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Videostripe videostripe charge for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.