Reply by Videostripe

Dear Sir, Dear Sir, The process of solving your case is in progress. We sent our explanation and possible solutions for this situation. We are looking forward your kind feedback to our message. We are sure that very soon we will manage to lead the case to the successful end.
Author's
2.0
Coverage Area

Update by user Sep 29, 2015

Till now there is no progress everytime I ask the support agent they keep on telling me "there still no update and be patient" how long i'm going to wait if even the support can't tell me if there is a progress in this issue? How would I know if this company really working out for my refund?

Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2015

I cancelled my account but still they charged me on my credit card and ask the agent support for this and they told me they going to refund it on my credit card but still there's no credited refund, I asked them again and insisted that they already made a refund and they ask for the copy of my credit card statement, I sent them right away the statement for the proof that there's still no refund, I even called the support for my credit card and they confirmed that there's no credit from them. They promised me to refund it through my paypal but still there's no refund, I ask the support what really happening and they always answered me "honestly, I don't know what happened, just wait until you get it" it almost 2 months of waiting.

Reason of review: Problem with refund.

I didn't like: Long wait for refund.

Had an Experience with Videostripe?