Reply by Videostripe

Dear Customer,

We offer a 7-day free trial period. If you cancel your account within the free trial period, you will not be charged for the service. If you do not cancel your account within one week your account will be extended to a monthly premium subscription at the cost of 39.99 EUR. This is stated on the registration page and further explained in our terms & conditions.

As i can see in the data base, you have also contacted us through our contact form in our support page. We have canceled your account and we have sent a refund request to our financial department. You can expect the money back within 5 up to 10 business days. You should have received a confirmation on your email box.

Would you be kind enough to delete this post as soon as your case has been solved by receiving the refund?

If You have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Kind regards,
VideoStripe support Team

Author's
Lviv, Lviv Oblast

Hello

With me today lifted 39.99 euros.

In January, I signed up for a free sample of your services. I did not like the services that are provided by your site, so I clicked on the "unsubscribe" button in your account. I announced that I unsubscribed to mail me to come. And now, the 8 March 2016, I took off with the money for the subscription. Please understand the situation and return the money.

I would not want to find out relations with you because of the error that occurred when unsubscribe. I am sure that you will help me with this issue.

Respectfully yours, Pavel

Review about: Videostripe Free Trial.

Reason of review: With me today lifted 39.99 euros..

Had an Experience with Videostripe?